Are you an experienced IFA Administrator looking for a new role?
Do you want to work with an award-winning team?
As a Team Leader, you will be a role model and mentor for team members in your Pod, managing the day to day function of running the Pod and supporting the team.
You will provide support to other the CDA’s in your Pod as well as work closely with the CDM to help the Pod meets their targets.
You will also be required to undertake client work in line with the duties and responsibilities of a CDA. Please see the CDA role profiles for details of the day-to-day responsibilities, knowledge, skills, and experience required for the role.
- Providing spot/quality checks, coaching and mentoring for new joiners and existing members of the Pod
- Assisting with day-to-day workflow management to ensure SLAs and other deadlines are being met within your own Pod (and the wider team where required)
- Allocate work to those in your Pod
- Processes Subject Matter Expert
- Holding catch ups with those in your Pod alongside your Client Delivery Manager
- Working with the CDMs to deliver projects, drive change and provide recommendations/improvement ideas to increase efficiencies and quality within the team
- Taking 121s within your Pod, identifying areas of development and success, discussing quality and output within each month
- To deliver feedback to direct reports in a timely basis, dealing with complex issues within your Pod and ensuring the team is working to the best of their ability.
- Assist CDM with the recruitment and interview process where required
- Attending regular Team Leader meetings as appropriate
- To be the first point of contact for clients.
- Provide excellent telephone-based service to clients both external and internal together with third-party providers.
- Arrange client meetings to support allocated adviser(s).
- Ensure that financial transactions are completed correctly and files are fully FCA compliant.
- Manage and track pipeline activity providing regular progress updates to both client and adviser(s).
- Complex technical new business processing i.e Defined Benefit transfers, specialised investments.
- Contact and liaise with relevant product providers/third parties.
- Liaise with clients, solicitors, and accountants as necessary in order to obtain relevant information and resolve queries.
- Maintain the CRM system (CURO) to ensure that KYC information for clients is entered fully and accurately.
- Process and issue client invoices including adviser charging arrangements and liaise with the Finance team to chase overdue payments.
- Ensure that all tasks on CURO are completed in line with company policy and procedures.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with clients, colleagues and third parties.
- Assess client file documents in accordance with compliance requirements, identifying and correcting remedial actions as requested.
- Be aware and act upon any compliance, risk, and quality issues.
- Provide recommendations/improvement ideas to increase operational efficiencies within the team.
- Share Scheme
- Company discretionary bonus scheme;
- Full time hours (35 per week) Monday to Friday 9.00am and 5.00pm – 1 hour for lunch;
- 24 holidays (increasing to 26), plus 2 additional days paid Christmas shut down period;
- Private Healthcare*;
- Group Income Protection;
- Life Assurance;
- Eye Care Scheme;
- Wellbeing programme;
- Bike to Work Scheme;
- Full support with professional qualifications;
*after qualifying period
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- The confidence to present at team meetings across the business
- Strong experience in the IFA Administrator role
- Strong experience working in the Financial Services industry
- Comfortable and confident to assist in mentoring, both 121 and to a larger group alongside the Training Team
- Confidence and experience of working with wide range of advisers
- Ability to embrace change and desire to continue to drive change and efficiencies
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-task on a day-to-day basis
- Excellent people skills at a personal level
- Excellent communication skills on an individual and group level
- Ideally have experience of leading and motivating a team and coaching/mentoring others to achieve their potential
- Ideally to have at least one years’ experience managing a team