We are an award-winning team of Independent Financial Advisers who provide a personal, independent and bespoke wealth management service to high-net-worth clients. We are an expanding business with offices in London, Leeds City Centre and Bath.
Are you looking for a rewarding career in financial services with an expanding, forward thinking company? Do you have a friendly and approachable manner and take pride in providing a professional, high quality and personal service to clients? If so, we are searching for enthusiastic and hardworking individuals to join our team.
What are we looking for?
A polished, professional and proactive individual that is customer focused and capable of working in a very busy environment, providing impeccable service to our clients and colleagues. You will have excellent attention to detail and the ability to prioritise.
What are the key tasks you will carry out?
The main role of Front of House is to provide a first-class service to our clients, external visitors, and colleagues as well as supporting the Office Manager with the daily running of the office. There will be a requirement to assist with the Facilities teams office administration duties, joining our team being the face of the company.
Duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Meeting and greeting of our clients and all other guests
- Maintaining the reception area and client suite as well as main office areas, keeping them in line with our FOH standards
- Arranging refreshments for both client and other external meetings, as well as internal meetings when required
- Coordinating a busy meeting room diary in London
- Answering calls via the switchboard and delivering messages
- Supporting the Office Manager and wider Facilities team with the daily running of the office
- Sorting incoming and outgoing post and arranging couriers
- Ordering of stationery and branded stock, ensuring all items are kept well stocked
- Organisation of companywide travel and accommodation
What Skills and Qualifications do you need?
- Previous experience in similar role
- Strong IT skills in core Microsoft Office systems (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Professional telephone manner
- Strong personal skills as well as organisation
Location and hours?
We are based is a fantastic modern office just a short walk from City Thameslink, Blackfriars and St Pauls Rail and Tube Stations. We are also very accessible by bus, tucked away just off Ludgate Hill.
The hours are 37.5 per week, with varying shift patterns during the hours of 08:00 and 5:30pm, so a degree of flexibility is required based on the how busy each week looks in the diary
- Share Scheme
- Company discretionary bonus scheme
- Full time hours (37.5 per week) Monday to Friday – varying shifts patterns – 1 hour for lunch
- 24 holidays (increasing to 26), plus 2 additional days paid Christmas shut down period
- Company Pension scheme
- Private Healthcare*
- Group Income Protection
- Life Assurance
- Eye Care Scheme
- Wellbeing programme
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Full support with professional qualifications
*after qualifying period