Are you looking for a rewarding career in financial services with an expanding, forward thinking company?
Do you have a friendly and approachable manner and take pride in providing a professional, high quality and personal service to clients?
We are an award-winning team of Independent Financial Advisers who provide a personal, independent and bespoke wealth management service to high net worth clients. We are an expanding business with offices in London, Leeds City Centre and Bath.
Are you looking for a rewarding career in financial services with an expanding, forward thinking company? Do you have a friendly and approachable manner and take pride in providing a professional, high quality and personal service to clients? If so, we are searching for enthusiastic and hardworking individuals to join our team.
Your role will be to assist our Financial Advisers by providing full administrative support and maintaining close contact with our clients to deliver a professional, compliant and effective service.
- To be the first point of contact for clients.
- Provide an excellent telephone-based service to clients both external and internal together with third party providers.
- Arrange client meetings to support allocated adviser(s).
- Ensure that financial transactions are completed correctly and files are fully FCA compliant.
- Manage and track pipeline activity providing regular progress updates to both client and adviser(s).
- Complex technical new business processing i.e Defined Benefit transfers, specialised investments.
- Contact and liaise with relevant product providers/third parties.
- Liaise with clients, solicitors and accountants as necessary in order to obtain relevant information and resolve queries.
- Maintain the CRM system (CURO) to ensure that KYC information for clients is entered fully and accurately.
- Process and issue client invoices including adviser charging arrangements and liaise with the Finance team to chase overdue payments.
- Ensure that all tasks on CURO are completed in line with company policy and procedures.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with clients, colleagues and third parties.
- Assess client file documents in accordance with compliance requirements, identifying and correcting remedial actions as requested.
- Be aware and act upon any compliance, risk and quality issues.
- Provide recommendations/improvement ideas to increase operational efficiencies within the team.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Strong operational experience within the Financial Services industry.
- A desire to further develop knowledge and to undertake relevant examinations to support understanding within the role.
- Proficient IT skills in core Microsoft Office systems.
- Organisation and prioritisation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an eye for detail.
- Professional telephone manner
- Share Scheme
- Company discretionary bonus scheme;
- Full time hours (35 per week) Monday to Friday 9.00am and 5.00pm – 1 hour for lunch;
- 24 holidays (increasing to 26), plus 2 additional days paid Christmas shut down period;
- Company Pension scheme;
- Private Healthcare*;
- Group Income Protection;
- Life Assurance;
- Eye Care Scheme;
- Wellbeing programme;
- Bike to Work Scheme;
- Full support with professional qualifications;
*after qualifying period